IMPORTANT ALERT – for Clients and Community Partners
RE: COVID-19 and OFFICE RE-OPENING UPDATE
UPDATED: March 2022
Infection Protection and Control has been a key change in our reopening plan. We have introduced new signage on the floors and walls, wayfinding and the new ‘flow’ of the office space. Together with a new screening station in the front reception, these measures help everyone to maintain physical distancing, support hand hygiene and universal masking.
For more information, please contact our office.
Some important telephone numbers you may require during this time:
- Crisis Outreach and Support Team (COAST): (905) 972-8338
- Children’s Aid Society of Hamilton (CAS): (905) 522-1121
- Catholic Children’s Aid Society (CCAS): (905) 525-2012
- CAS and CCAS emergency after hours’ line: (905) 5228053
- Kids Help Phone, a Canadian charitable organization that provides 24/7 free confidential professional online and telephone counselling and volunteer-led, text-based support in English and French to youth up to age 20 across Canada
- Call 1-800-668-6868 or text CONNECT to 686868
- Visit Ontario's website to learn more about how the province continues to protect Ontarians from COVID-19.
- Visit the City of Hamilton webpage for more information about Closures & Cancellations Due to COVID-19 -https://www.hamilton.ca/alert/98886
- For more information from Public Health Hamilton on the steps being taken to protect the Health and safety of our community, please visit - https://www.hamilton.ca/node/95791
Stay safe and healthy,
Stephanie Taylor (Executive Director)